Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mary Poppins Watercolor illustrations Art Print Wall Art Poster Giclee Wall Decor Art Home Decor Wall Hanging Wedding Gift ideaWall Art



Hello There Buddies :D

A fresh glimpse of our newest addition to my watercolour prints !! ** Just created! **
Mary Poppins: This American musical fantasy film, directed by Robert Stevenson has always been one of my favourite Walt Disney productions till date. I am in love with the character played by Julie Andrews. Her magical presence on screen is absolutely admirable and adds to the fantastic adventure quality of the movie in whole.
I always wanted to create a watercolour illustration for this movie, and today I got a chance to finally create this beautiful art print. This poster combines vivid and dreamlike colours. 
We ship word wide from Toronto to countries including, United States, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Australia. 

This is an amazingly affordable print. You can get a copy for this art print yourself here: http://etsy.me/1DqOygU

No comments:

Post a Comment