Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Love Heart Art Print Poster. Geometric Heart Art .Colourful Heart. Home Decor. Poster Polygon Art .Wall Decor .Gift Idea.


Colourful Love Heart Geometric Inspirational Art Print Poster
Check it out here: http://etsy.me/1EjDzGy

Hola People!

Sooooo…. :O
YEsssss….. :|
Buttttttt…… :{

LOVE? 

I have no idea. It is the most difficult feeling to put into words, that is all I know (haha! now you know that I don't know!). So feeling a lovey dovey this afternoon, I tried to create a heart poster with all the bright colour shades to brighten your life a little more. This colourful treat is a latest addition to my heart posters collection. This is not exactly what I was trying to create, but the same old story: you try something and something else turns out. But I think its for the best anyways. What do you think guys? This heart poster feels more like coloured glass, which I am in totally love with. Check this love poster out in my shop. This is available in a wide variety of sized ranging from postcard size up to poster sizes as big as 36"x24". This is a highly customizable art print, with can be done in your choice of colours to best fit your interior walls. This love poster is a limited edition, for those who love bright colours and feel happy. Take a look at the brighter side of love, order NOW to guarantee availability. Makes a perfect gift for your loved one,  and is ideal for your own decor purposes. Add a little cheer with this cute yet stylish poster. We ship word wide from Toronto, to countries like United States, Australia, United Kingdom, France and many more. 

and….Spread the LOVE! <3

Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment